header

header

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Mother Goose Time curriculum

I just want to give a shout out for Mother Goose Time curriculum. I have been using in my Preschool classes for 5 years.
I love it because it covers so many different learning experiences.  It covers every area needed to learn and grow.
We just got done learning about Dinosaurs. We even took a field trip to the Dinosaur Museum here in Lehi.  The kids all had a blast.
If you would like to follow along on our adventures go to my preschool blog by clicking the link on the right called Leapz and Boundz Preschool. This is were I will be posting from now on.

The best part about the curriculum, for me as a teacher, is most of the prep work for art projects is already done. And the monthly teacher guide is easy to follow and use.

Here are some pic's of our field trip ...


No comments: