header

header

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'll tell you the truth about my dog


My so scary 9 lb dog likes to bark at people especially the nieghbors down the street because they throw things at her.  She doesn't get out often and when she does one of us is chasing her down the street to get her.  Paige was chasing her the day that the neighbor girl fell down.  Skip wasn't even close to her and the girl took off running down the street.  She was on her driveway, why not go inside?  We put up an electric fence to keep Skip in our yard but someone stole her electric collar that goes to it when we were gone one day.  I don't have $110.00 to replace it.  We also try very hard to keep her in the house but she does get out when friends come or go.  Honestly we DON'T just let her run!   She doesn't even bite!!  She does bark a lot to scare you though.  So again SORRY neighbors and anyone afraid of my dog.

No comments: