header

header

Thursday, November 18, 2010

November is for...

Thanksgiving and recognizing your blessings.
 I am grateful for my loving husband, Loren. He is an amazing man. He loves his job most of the time and provides well for our family.  He is a wonderful Dad and is involved in our children's lives. He is a great example of the Priesthood and brings happiness into our home.
I am grateful for ALL of my children ( yes, even the 3 teenagers), they each bring something special into our home with their different personalities and talents.
I am grateful for Birthparents that give the gift of life so unselfishly.
I am grateful for the gospel in my life.
I am grateful for parents that raised me in the gospel and taught me many things growing up and still do.
I am grateful for such good friends and neighbors.
I am grateful for Christ, my Savior.
I am grateful for life it's self.

My grateful list goes on and on........

I am even grateful for trails, some more than others.

Right this minute, I am grateful for Doctors and the technology of medication.  For without it I would feel lousy, tired, sore and more...every single day.  Instead, I only have these days a few times a month or when my medication need to be increased.  Yes, I am thankful for the health that I do have.

No comments: