header

header

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Spring break

Yes, I am behind with blogging. What's new. Busy life.
For spring break(which was the first part of April) we rented a cabin near Sundance for a few days.
It was fun, fun, fun.  It had 3 levels and lots of balconies to go out on and enjoy the view.  We saw lots of birds and some squirrels.  One morning we woke up and notice paw prints in the snow coming right up the drive to the cabin. On further investigation, we were disappointed to find that they were just dog prints, along with people foot print on the other side of the drive.

The cabin had 3 bedroom and a few couches with hide a beds, also blow up mattresses.  There were 4 t.v.'s
2 kitchens an office and 3 bathrooms.  The funnest par for the kids was the play house.  Yes, a real house just across the driveway from the main cabin.  It was 2 levels.  Toys and t.v. on the main floor.  To get to the second floor you climbed a metal ladder that went straight up. Of course Hope thought she had to do it by herself, so I followed right behind.  One the top floor were more toys a slide that twirled  down to the  main floor. There was also a loft to play in.  The kids could leave for hours at a time to just go play.  A quiet house is something I'm not use to. But I'm sure I could get use to it rather quickly.
The master suite also had a loft and 2 balcony's  off of it.  The master bath had a huge copper tub.  When I say huge, I mean huge. We had the kids bring their swimwear and they all fit into it.
I DID TAKE PICTURES but with what camera. I can't find them.  When I do, I will post them.
P.S. Braden missed this trip because he was in California on tour with Lehi High school choir.  He had a blast.

No comments: