header

header

Saturday, July 14, 2012

New business

So, my new business is coming along.

It is at Gymcats ( a gymnastics place) in Lehi.
I will be teaching preschool and gymnastics. With the choice of taking preschool alone or both together.
I have been training and teaching with the Gymcats trainers so we will be teaching the same things on the same levels.  Wow, have I been sore.  It seemed pretty easy the first day, my body told me NO the next day. Boy was I sore.

I have moved a lot of my preschool things in and need to finish in the next few days so It will be ready for my Open House on the 20th.

I am still in the process of getting my Business License. The fire Marshall has a few things that we need to fix before he will sign my form.  Then all will be good.

Some days. I am excited about my new adventure, and other days I am stressed about it. But that is just part of life.

No comments: