header

header

Friday, March 25, 2011

One year older

I'm another year older!  Forty four is kinda old.  I have friends my age with grandkids, and kids on missions.  I still have  a few years to go, thankfully.  In my heart, I still feel young but my body is starting to tell me otherwise.
The kids had the day off of school for the snow day they didn't have to use.   It was noisy but fun.  They did all of the choirs that I usually do. I heard Parker crying to Loren, that mom has to many chores on Monday.  At least they all know that I don't just sit home and watch t.v. or play with my friends.

The family got me a new bread maker that cooks 3 lb loafs of bread.  I love it.  Simply add the ingredients, set the settings, push the start button and walk away. The machine does the rest.
this loaf didn't turn out so nice but the second one did.

I also received a gift certificate to have my nails done. They are pretty again.

My in-laws and Parent sent money and a gift card....I bought work out clothes!

Loren took me out to eat ate a place called Tokyo.  It was good.

No comments: